Toward the Education of Advanced Professionals and Practical Researcher
The Graduate School of Urban Management will support all leaders and professionals in search for solutions of Urban Business/ Public Policy problems.
Master Degree by studying evening/Saturday programs after working day-time
Main class rooms located at very accessible site near Osaka Station (Umeda Satellite)
Curriculums are full of many participatory / seminar / workshop style approaches to support you to make your original papers designed in 3 steps as
- workshop with visiting lecturer (1st and 2nd semesters)
- seminar on methodology, research skills and field work (2nd and 3rd semesters)
- seminar on original process to make your master papers (3rd and 4th semesters)
This new graduate school creates leaders, advanced professionals and practical researchers (from governmental/public institutions, private companies and non-profit organizations, etc.) who can solve urban management problems through the concepts of `Innovation' and `sustainability' from the viewpoint of economics, management and policy sciences, regional studies and law/public administration study.
4 Course Compositions (Master of Urban Management)
- Urban Policy and Regional Economy Course
- Urban Governance Course
- Urban Business Course
- Innovation Management of Healthcare and Social Welfare Organizations Course